Welcome to Netball – TERM 3 2019
Competition Dates are:
PLAYING SATURDAYS 2019
August 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
September 7, 14 (Semis 1 v 4, 2 v 3 no playoffs), 21 (Finals)
Venues: 2019 Netball Venues
REQUIREMENTS: To play girls require;
- 1 session per week (compulsory)
- See Miss B if you need to organise a make up.
UNAVAILABILITIES for training and game MUST be communicated to
- Miss B by email
- Coach by text msg
- Danebank Sport shirt
- Jade Danebank Netball skirt DB 1 compulsory
- white sport socks.
- FULL Danebank uniform is required. No brand name hoodies, tracksuits or tops.
- ARRIVE 30 minutes prior to your game.
- SIGN ON 20 minutes prior to you game
- NAILS are to be cut short prior to arrival at venue.
- AFTER GAME- team talk with coach
A key feature of myIGSSA is the mobile application which is the public component where draws, maps venue closures and results will be accessible on smart mobile devices for your teams,coaches, parents and staff to utilise.
To access all mobile screens you will need to set up a bookmark – http://m.ahigs.nsw.edu.au/
These screens will allow everyone to:
- Find Games for selected teams (including links to maps)
- Check results and ladders
- Check Venue Closures
Wet weather: A reminder that there is a link directly to the IGSSA wet weather page on iDanenet Sportsnews page. Please ensure you check this prior to attending your game on the Saturday to ensure your venue is open and games are being played.
Danebank Netball 1 – #dbnet1
Danebank Netball 2 – #dbnet2
Danebank Netball 3 – #dbnet3
Danebank Netball 4 – #dbnet4
Danebank Netball 5 – #dbnet5
Danebank Netball 6 – #dbnet6
Danebank Netball 7 – #dbnet7
Danebank Netball 8 – #dbnet8
Danebank Netball 9 – #dbnet9
Danebank Netball 10 – #dbnet10
Danebank Netball 11 – #dbnet11
Danebank Netball 12 – #dbnet12
Danebank Netball 13 – #dbnet13
Danebank Netball 14 – #dbnet14
Danebank Netball 15 – #dbnet15
Danebank Netball 16 – #dbnet16