2022 Danebank Junior School Cross Country Carinival
Date: Thursday 15th March 2022
Venue : Todd Park, Princess HWY Blakehurst
Program for Cross Country Events (approximate times)
- 9.30am – 11 and 12 years, approximately 2.4km (4 laps)
- 10.15am – 9 and 10 years, approximately 1.8km (3 laps)
- 11.00am – 7 and 8 years, approximately 1.8km (3 laps)
Transport: Girls will catch buses from School to the venue prior to their event times. PLEASE NOTE: the first bus for the 11 and 12 years’ race will leave the school at 8.50am, girls in Year 5 and Year 6 need to be at school by 8:40.
Uniform: Girls can wear their PE uniform all day
What to bring:
- School sports hat
- Water bottle
- Apply sunscreen before leaving home
- pack a healthy morning tea and lunch, due to the timing of events some students may miss the canteen open hours during recess
With the recent easing of Covid restrictions, we are able to welcome spectators to attend the venue. We aske that all spectators comply with:
- social distancing guidelines and maintain a minimum 1.5m social distancing at all times.
- Please DO NOT enter the filed to interact with students or staff at the venue, please remain behind barriers in the interest of keeping the Danebank community safe.
The 2021 Age group winners were:
- Age Champion 7 Years … Jaclyn L.
- Age Champion 8 Years … Juliet K.
- Age Champion 9 Years … Isabelle H.
- Age Champion 10 Years …Nathalie T.
- Age Champion 11 Years … Jessica L.
- Age Champion 12 Years … Scarlett B.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions only the top 5 students from each age group will be chosen to represent Danebank at the IPSHA Cross Country Carnival this year.
2022 IPSHA CROSS COUNTRY CARNIVAL
DATE: Saturday 26th March 2022
TIME: 8.00am – 12.30pm
VENUE: The King’s School, Pennant Hills Rd, North Parramatta
2021 IPSHA Cross country Rules