This is for students who want a challenge and requires a full-term commitment to sport.
Different sports are offered each term including; Netball, Basketball, Touch football, Soccer Waterpolo.
Girls are placed into ability-graded teams to represent Danebank at IPSHA interschool competitions.
- Available for Students Year 3-6
- Length of Program 9 weeks (Whole term)
- Students need to attend pre-season trials to be placed into teams and determine to grade
- Students required to make a whole term commitment to a weekly team training session (possibly off campus) with a sport-specific coach
- As well as attend games on Saturdays at various locations around Sydney