Term 3 2017 – IGSSA Hockey
Competition Dates are:
Week 1 – Saturday 22rd July 2017
Week 2 – Saturday 29th July 2017
Week 3 – Saturday 5th August 2017
Week 4 – Saturday 12th August 2017
Week 5 – Saturday 19th August 2017
Week 6 – Saturday 26th August 2017
Week 7 – Saturday 2nd September 2017
Semi – Saturday 9th September 2017
Finals – Saturday 16th September 2017
REQUIREMENTS: To play girls require
- 1 session per week (compulsory)
- See Miss B to organise a make up.
Unavailabilities for training and game MUST be communicated to
- Miss B by email
- Coach by text
- Danebank Sport shirt
- Jade Danebank Skirt (DB 1 compulsory)
- Hockey socks
- FULL Danebank uniform is required. No brand name hoodies, tracksuits or tops.
- ARRIVE 30 minutes prior to your game
- SIGN ON 20 minutes prior to your game
- AFTER GAME- team talk with coach
A key feature of myIGSSA is the mobile application which is the public component where draws, maps venue closures and results will be accessible on smart mobile devices for your teams,coaches, parents and staff to utilise.
To access all mobile screens you will need to set up a bookmark – http://m.ahigs.nsw.edu.au/
These screens will allow everyone to:
- Find Games for selected teams (including links to maps)
- Check results and ladders
- Check Venue Closures
Other Information: AHIGS Wet Weather Message Service 199 22 767
AHIGS web site (for wet weather information) http://www.ahigs.nsw.edu.au/tabid/687/Default.aspx.